20100816

Update

Well, that's that then. Gerhardt and I have parted the ways. It was a polite discussion, involving an economy with words I have rarely witnessed in theatre. A verb, adverb, adjective, command interjection noun followed by an adverb. So that is that. His assertation that I should never be employed in the acting profession again I found slightly bemusing, since I am an actor and therefore very likely to be employed at some point in the acting profession. At some point.

I'm not sure what I want to do now; Sandy has suggested a brief spell in the Chester playhouse as Emile in Enklfuhkers' "Potentious Omlette" but to be honest I am not sure how that would work. I would definately need someone to mind the mews house, and since the incident with the Chelsea Pensioner I am wary of such a suggestion.

Being a Thesp, I am pulled by my emotions, guided by my heart and navigated by my innate acting compass. Should I do Chester? Would I be best chomping down some Chekov in Maidstone? I am guided by Butcharis, an ancient and sacred guide I picked up during my days in India. Meats so often give nourishment and wisdom which is unheard of in the West. So I have bought some sausages, and intend to quiz them and see what vibes they give out before I have my supper.

the unfortunate thing about Butcharis as a way of life is you eat your advisors; therefore they are not really accountable if something goes awry with your plans as a result of their advice. It's sort of like Tony Blairs' time in office, but without the cannibalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment