20110330

Pizza Hut

I knew there was a third. Bloody Pizza Hut refuse to deliver to me. I know last time it was a little difficult, they came, I was just out of the bath, my robe fell open, it happens. Then the time before that I was doing my martial art, K'ing K'ong, in my kimono, when they arrived and a similar situation arose.

Now they refuse to deliver to my address because apparently according to the girl on the telephone, I am some sort of pervert. I have told them 'do you know who I am?' and they replied most certainly they knew exactly who I was, and so did the Police. And the only deep fill I'll be getting if I should keep on bothering them is in Pentonville nick.

I was enraged and went straight down there. "I want to see the manager! I need to have it out with him" I told the girl, to which the impertinent scamp replied 'I bet you do'.

It's Dominoes all the way now, PH. See how you like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment