20110317

Morrow

I am afraid I have not been able to publish anything over the last three months due to a court order taken out by McBilland, the theatrical entreprenuers. Essentially, and I won't bore you with the ins and outs, but it was to do with a statement I may while dosed up on Benelyn in a pastiserie in Bolton. Suffice to say the medication, coupled with the hot toddys I had been drinking all day to asway my symptoms, caused an involuntary and premptry outburst which I initially put down to Tourettes. Of course the mysterious publication of my contract, their accounts and the name and address of the directors didn't help, along with the encouragment of where to buy rotten eggs in the area and which windows would probably be open at that address.

I cannot stress enough my regret at my actions, and an attempt to blame the makers of Benelyn for my actions fell on stony ground. But we are all great friends now, and can laugh about it. I know many of my thespian colleagues are guffawing as I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment