20110404

Terribly sorry

I left my laptop open whilst I was in makeup, and one of the young scamps thought it would be funny to infiltrate my blog. Well, I have changed my password so we'll have no more of that.

I am on the set of Wizard School, a furtive supernatural romp, where I play Old Chi'z, a mighty wizard who, due to a miscalculation with mustard during a fertility rite is forced to teach junior Wizards and Wizardesses the arts of the Wizard.

I am working with the delightful Ben Tucket and Lisa Strombo, and below is a picture of us at the Casiopia Restaurant in Cheadles' bright West End celebrating our assigned roles.




As you can see, we are in costume and looking closely you can see Trevor Eve in the background, enjoying Chablis. Of course, the waiter, who looks surprised here, was actually a real Mexican, something which we found hilarious, when you consider the connection between Mexican waiting staff and Fantasy Fiction.

The bottom of the pic you can see Bens' favourite momento, something he wears on almost every production he is on, although oftwhile he is instructed to keep it hidden.

A wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment