20100926

I have cheese

The Cheese people have rung. In short, I went for a test to become 'Cheery Cheeky Cheese', the friend of Frankie Flannel, the American cartoon creation of Delaware Animation Studios. The cheese is a friendly fellow, always advising Frankie not to do things, which Frankie does, with hilarious results.

I have been shortlisted as mine was apparently the sort of face the could imagine being inside the Cheese costume. I cannot wait for the second audition. The first one was tense, but I did meet my old friend Peter Davidson there. Peter speaks with a strange falsetto since Dr Who, partly because he's trying to break out of that slightly uncomfortable, nervous stereotype he is so often cast as, but mostly because he banged his testicles on the Tardis console quite severely.

No comments:

Post a Comment